If you are no longer seeing, or do not see after installation, the Trackpal tab on the Excel ribbon, there is the possibility it has become disabled. To re-enable the toolbar, please follow these instructions:
- Click on the Office button (top left corner)
- Click Excel Options.
- Click on Add-Ins on the left hand side.
- Down at the bottom is a Manage drop down list, select Disabled Items and click Go.
- If you see Trackpal in the list, select it and click Enable. Click Close.
- In the Manage drop down list, select COM Add-ins and click Go.
- Tick the check box against Trackpal and click OK.
You should now see the Trackpal tab on the Excel ribbon.
Tip: If the above doesn't fix this
- Try steps 1-3 above, then Manage: COM Add-ins > Go...
- Then un-tick Trackpal from the Manage Add-ins list and click OK
- Then navigate to the same area and tick the Trackpal Add-in to enable it again, click OK
- The add-in should now re-appear in the Excel ribbon
Is Trackpal still not appearing in your ribbon?
If Trackpal is still not showing in your ribbon, then you may need to reinstall it.
To re-install Trackpal you must first remove Trackpal.
Windows Control Panel > Programs > Uninstall a program, remove Trackpal from the list.
You will not lose any data when un-installing Trackpal, all your data is on our servers.
Then, install Trackpal.