Every scheduled job in Trackpal is assigned a benchmark date. By default it is the date the job first ran a batch of data collection. If needed, you can change this to the date of another batch of data by following these instructions:
- Within Trackpal, click on the Projects button in the Account Management group.
- Select the relevant project from the Project drop down list.
- Click on the job that needs adjusting from the Jobs list.
- Click on View scheduled job runs in the task list on the right.
- Select the batch you want to be the benchmark and click Set benchmark date.
- Click Yes and this batch will now be the benchmark date.