This article will outline the reports you can make with the Anytime Insights Social Media user Profiles
tool, and how to use it.
About This Tool
- This tool will collect and return information of multiple user profiles on: Twitter and Youtube.
- The generated reports show the following details of multiple users:
Twitter - User Follower List
Twitter - User Information
Twitter - User Timeline
YouTube - Channel Overview
YouTube - User Profile Entry
YouTube - User Uploads
- You will be sent individual emails containing an Excel report based on each data source that you choose.
- Alternatively the data can be collected locally, if you have your own API Keys for data sources.
How to use the Anytime Insights, Social Media user Profiles tool
- Open or create an Excel spreadsheet with the list of usernames you wish to use (note: do not include the @ before a twitter username).
- Select the usernames you wish to gain insight's on.
- In Excel, under the Trackpal Tab > Anytime Insight area of the ribbon > Select Get External Data from the Anytime Insights group.
- Select Social Media User Profiles.
- Confirm your selected usernames and press OK.
- At the Import Data window, select the data sources you wish to use from:
- Twitter - User Follower List
- Twitter - User Information
- Twitter - User Timeline
- YouTube - Channel Overview
- YouTube - User Profile Entry
- YouTube - User Uploads
- Press OK.
- At the Collect Data window, choose to either:
- Collect data locally - this will populate a sheet in your current instance of Excel.
- Or Collect data on Trackpal servers.
Grab a cup of tea and enjoy your reports
Depending on what you chose for step 8, Trackpal will either populate your report locally in Excel, or if selected, we will automatically create and email you your Excel reports. The report should be with you in just a few minutes.