This article will outline the reports you can make with the Anytime Insight Scrape Pages (URLs)
tool, and how to use it.
About This Tool
- This tool will collect and return meta-data from multiple specific web pages (URLs)
How to use the Anytime Insight Scrape Pages (URLs) tool
- Open or create an Excel spreadsheet with the list of specific web pages you'd like to scrape.
- Select the list of cells/web pages.
- In Excel, under the Trackpal Tab > Anytime Insight area of the ribbon > Get External Data.
- Select Scrape Pages (URLs).
- Confirm your selected web pages and click OK.
- At the Import Data window, select the data sources you wish to use from:
- On Page Meta Data
- Header Feeds
- Press OK.
- At the Collect Data window, choose to either:
- Collect data locally - this will populate a sheet in your current instance of Excel.
- Or Collect data on Trackpal servers.
Grab a cup of tea and enjoy your reports
Depending on what you chose for step 8, Trackpal will either populate your report locally in Excel, or if selected, we will automatically create and email you your Excel reports. The report should be with you in just a few minutes.