Note: This process doesn't use any points!
This process uses data that has already been collected by Trackpal, so it won't use any of your points.
If you'd like to check what URLs are ranking for your keywords, you can gather this data in a few simple steps:
- In the Trackpal tab, go to Projects in the Account Management group.
- Choose the project and then the search engine you want data from in the Jobs tab.
- Select Request data CSV export to the right in Job Tasks.
- Specify the date range for the data you want to retrieve and click OK.
- Your data will be emailed to you in a zip folder/CSV file format