- Adding Google Analytics E-commerce or Goals at Project Set-up
- Reporting on E-commerce or Goals
- Can I include both Goals and E-Commerce?
- What's the Difference Between Goals Conversions and E-commerce?
- Within Trackpal click on Projects under the Account Management group.
- Select your project from the Project drop down menu.
- Within the Jobs tab click on the Google Analytics job
- Under Job Tasks on the right, click on Edit Advanced Settings.
- Select your profile under Profile and then select E-commerce under the Select the revenue type to report on drop down menu.
1. Adding Google Analytics E-commerce or Goals at Project Set-upAfter following some steps through Set-up Wizard > Add Projects > New SEO Project you will arrive at the Google Analytics Panel shown in the image below:
Note: To include E-Commerce or Goals in your report, they must be set up within the Google Analytics profile used for the project.
2. Reporting on E-commerce or GoalsIf you would like your SEO reports to contain your Goals from Google Analytics, select Goals. If you wish, you may report over one specific goal, alternatively you may include all of your goals.
Alternatively, if you've set up E-commerce in Google Analytics, you may wish to include E-commerce within your reports.
If you select None, then your report will not include a tab for Goals or E-commerce, however you may set this up at a later date (see the top of this article for applying Goals or E-commerce to an existing project.)