This article will explain how you can precisely match certain URLs when tracking keywords.
Entering Website and Competitors Details
You can enter a list of domains and/or URLs to match on, so we can monitor your rankings.
You may enter these details during a New Project Setup Wizard, or via the Projects button, selecting a project and viewing the Parameters Tab.
1. Entering buzzfasttravel.com matches all sub-domains and sub-pages of the web site, such as:
2. Entering www.buzzfasttravel.com matches just the www sub-domain, as well as any sub-pages on the web site, such as:
- buzzfasttravel.com (this URL is missing the www.)
- buzzfasttravel.com/news/article1.htm (again, as above, this URL is missing the www.)
3. Entering www.buzzfasttravel.com/news matches this sub-page and any pages underneath it, such as:
- buzzfasttravel.com/news.htm (missing the www.)
We can also monitor up to six competitors, enter those in the same format as others, for example: